Let’s Get Started…
- If you are a New User and do not have an account, visit www.myBlueprint.ca, enter the school Activation Key – assumptionss in the New User box and click Create Account
- In the new page, select Grade > Next
- Complete the required fields and click Create My Account. In the future you can log in using your email and password at www.myBlueprint.ca.
- Forgot your password? Click on the “Forgot your password?” link in the green Existing User box.
High School Planning
- Select High School Planner > Start from your Profile.
- Name your plan and click Create Plan.
- Click Add English to add your first course
- Add all other courses that you have completed, are currently taking, or plan to take.
- Click View Progress in the Graduation Indicator to discover the opportunities available across Canada.
- Select Post-Secondary Planner > Start from your Profile and select a Destination.
- Use the Search Options to narrow down results. Click Search when ready.
- Compare opportunities to find which ones match your interests.
- Select Goal Setting > Start from your Profile and Add a Goal.
- Add ONE (1) Goal and include an Action Plan for how you intend to achieve it.
Other Video Tutorials
Click below to discover other helpful video tutorials