GRADUATION – JUNE 2018
Important Information, Dates & Events
Tuesday, October 3 meeting information:
IF YOU INTEND ON PARTICPATING IN GRAD DAY/CEREMONY you will need to pay your grad fee at this time.
This link can be found on gobluego.ca under “Student Services” – “Graduation 2018”.
1. Graduation Fee: $140.00
This fee covers:
• Grad Day: hall rental, priests, programs, rehearsal, brunch, gowns , flowers
• fees are NON- REFUNDABLE
This fee DOES NOT cover the cost of the Dinner Dance ticket
The dinner dance ticket costs $ 70.00
Payment is to be made through cash online
* SPECIAL SAVINGS OPTION: PAY $200 and SAVE $10*
Pay for BOTH your grad fee and dinner dance ticket by December 31st, 2017 – save $10.00!
2. Graduation Photos: DATES: February 8th – 16th, 2018
You will need to pay a portrait session fee at the time of your appointment. See flyers for more details.
This is paid directly to Edge Imaging. Assumption will not accept payment for grad photos. This sitting fee covers proofs of your grad photos, a yearbook photo, a folder and composite class photo at the time of graduation.
Please note: you do not need to purchase a package in order to have your picture in the yearbook.
If there are any questions regarding photos, you are to direct them to Edge Imaging. Mrs. Cino and Mrs. Horn are not responsible for anything concerning photos.
It is your responsibility to ensure you are on time for your scheduled appointment.
If you do not make your scheduled appointment, it is your responsibility to contact Edge Imaging and make a new one.
If you do not pay a sitting fee, you will not receive a composite in your folder on the night of grad.
3. Yearbook Quotes: TBA at April meeting
• Link to a Google doc will be updated and found on gobluego.ca
• More information to follow at the April grad meeting
• Only appropriate quotes will be printed
4. Dinner Dance: Friday June 8, 2018 (6-11pm) at Liuna Station, Hamilton
• Dinner Dance Tickets must be purchased online at gobluego.ca/ Graduation 2018 for $ 70.00 any time after January 9th and before end of May 2018
• this is NOT covered by the grad fee
• tickets will be available for pickup in May 2018. More information to follow
5. Graduation Day
Thursday, June 28, 2018 – Burlington Convention Centre, Burloak Drive
Your day will consist of:
• Morning Mass – attended by teachers, administrators, graduating students. Parents are welcome.
• Brunch – attended by teachers, administrators, graduating students and special guests.
• Mandatory Rehearsal
• 2 guest tickets per grad will be given out at the rehearsal
• if you need extra tickets, request forms will be available at the April Grad Meeting. These will be distributed on a lottery basis.
Valedictorian: Applications will be available from Mrs.Cino or Mrs. Horn in late March
Submissions due in early April
Presentations & voting take place at the April Grad Meeting
***If you are leaving Assumption after Semester One, YOU are responsible to stay informed.
Please check the Graduation Updates link on Assumption’s website www.gobluego.ca/ Graduation 2018
If you haven’t already done so, we strongly urge you to register your cell number for graduation reminders at the number below. This is the best way to keep informed with important information regarding graduation. Parents are welcome to register their cell number as well. Teachers do not see your cell numbers. This is a secure site. You will not be able to text teachers with this application.
Enter this number: 519-488-9376 message: @aspt (standard text message rates apply)