GRADUATION – JUNE 2017
Important Information, Dates & Events
All grads are required to register online in order to graduate. Found on main page of website.
IF YOU INTEND ON PARTICIPATING IN GRAD DAY/CEREMONY you will need to pay your grad fee at this time.
Payment is to be made through cash online
1. Graduation Fee: $140.00
This fee covers:
• Grad Day: hall rental, priests, programs, rehearsal, brunch, gowns, flowers
• This grad fee is to be paid online through cash online
• Fees are NON- REFUNDABLE
This fee does NOT cover the cost of the Dinner Dance ticket
The dinner dance ticket costs $ 70.00
2. Grad Quotes (YB)
• It’s time to submit your grad quotes .
• Grad quote link
• Only appropriate quotes will be printed.
Quotes due by Friday May 19
3. Dinner Dance: Friday June 9, 2017 (6-11pm), Liuna Station, Hamilton
• Dinner Dance Tickets must be purchased online through cash online for $ 70.00 anytime before May 2017.
• this is NOT covered by the grad fee
• Tickets will be available for pickup in May 2017. More information to follow.
4. Graduation Day – Thursday, June 29, 2017 – Burlington Convention Centre, Burloak Drive
Your day will consist of:
• Morning Mass – attended by teachers, administrators, graduating students. Parents are welcome.
• Brunch – attended by teachers, administrators, graduating students and special guests.
• Mandatory Rehearsal
• 2 guest tickets per grad will be given out at the rehearsal
• If you need extra tickets, request forms will be available at the April Grad Meeting. These will be distributed on a lottery basis.
Valedictorian: Applications will be available from Mrs.Cino or Mrs. Horn in late March
Submissions due in early April
Presentations & voting take place at the April Grad Meeting
***If you are leaving Assumption after Semester One, YOU are responsible to stay informed.
Please check the Graduation Updates link on Assumption’s website www.gobluego.ca/ Graduation 2017
We strongly urge you to register your cell number for graduation reminders at the number below. This is the best way to keep informed with important facts regarding graduation. Parents are welcome to register their cell number as well. Teachers do not see your cell numbers. This is a secure site. You will not be able to text teachers with this application.
Standard text message rates apply
If you have questions regarding graduation you can direct them to
Mrs. Cino – firstname.lastname@example.org or Mrs. Horn – email@example.com