GRADUATION – JUNE 2019
Important Information, Dates & Events
1. Graduation Fee (Ceremony June 27, 2019): $140.00
This fee covers:
• Grad Day: hall rental, priests, programs, rehearsal, brunch, gowns, flowers
• fees are NON- REFUNDABLE
This fee DOES NOT cover the cost of the Dinner Dance ticket
The dinner dance ticket costs $ 70.00
* SPECIAL SAVINGS OPTION:
PAY $200 and SAVE $10*
Pay for BOTH your grad fee and dinner dance ticket by December 31st, 2018 – save $10.00!
FEES ARE TO BE PAID THROUGH School Cash Online
2. Graduation Photos: DATES: February 6th – 14th, 2019 *location TBA
You will need to pay a portrait session fee at the time of your appointment. See flyers for more details.
This is paid directly to Edge Imaging. Assumption will not accept payment for grad photos. This sitting fee covers proofs of your grad photos, a yearbook photo, a folder and composite class photo at the time of graduation.
Please note: you do not need to purchase a package in order to have your picture in the yearbook.
If there are any questions regarding photos, you are to direct them to Edge Imaging. Mrs. Cino and Mrs. Horn are not responsible for anything concerning photos.
It is your responsibility to ensure you are on time for your scheduled appointment.
If you do not make your scheduled appointment, it is your responsibility to contact Edge Imaging and make a new one.
3. Yearbook Quotes: TBA at April meeting
• Link to a Google doc will be updated and found on gobluego.ca
• More information to follow at the April grad meeting
• Only appropriate quotes will be printed
4. Dinner Dance: Friday, June 7, 2019 (6-11pm)
LIUNA Station, Hamilton
• Dinner Dance Tickets must be purchased online at School Cash Online for $70.00 any time after January 9th and before the end of May 2019
• this is NOT covered by the grad fee
• tickets will be available for pickup in May 2019
• More information to follow…
Thursday, June 27, 2019 – Burlington Convention Centre, Burloak Drive
Your day will consist of:
• Morning Mass – attended by teachers, administrators, graduating students. Parents are welcome.
• Brunch – attended by teachers, administrators, graduating students and special guests.
• Mandatory Rehearsal
Valedictorian: Applications will be available from Mrs.Cino or Mrs. Horn in late March
Submissions due in early April
Presentations & voting take place at the April Grad Meeting
***If you are leaving Assumption after Semester One, YOU are responsible to stay informed.
Please check the Graduation Updates link on Assumption’s website www.gobluego.ca/ Graduation 2019
If you haven’t already done so, we strongly urge you to register your cell number for graduation reminders at the number below. This is the best way to keep informed with important information regarding graduation. Parents are welcome to register their cell number as well. Teachers do not see your cell numbers. This is a secure site. You will not be able to text teachers with this application.
If you have questions regarding graduation you can direct them to
Mrs. Cino or Mrs. Horn in workroom 210A