Here is a schedule of events for the day at the Burlington Convention Centre:
Thursday, June 28th
Graduation Mass Time: 9:30 am
Place: Burlington Convention Centre, Burlington
All family is welcome.
Dress Code: no jeans, no shorts, no spaghetti straps, no bare midriffs, no hats, no flip flops,
shirts for the gentlemen must have a collar.
Please note: You are responsible for getting to the Burlington Convention Centre and for getting home.
Arrange to be picked up AFTER the rehearsal.
Please note: parents are welcome to come to this mass but the brunch is for staff and students only.
Time: Immediately following mass
Dress Code –same as mass- YOU WILL NOT BE ADMITTED IF YOU ARE INAPPROPRIATELY DRESSED
Rehearsal for Graduation Ceremony Time
Immediately following Brunch at the Burlington Convention Centre
Attendance is MANDATORY –YOU MUST ATTEND THE REHEARSAL. You will not be allowed to leave early.
TICKETS FOR FAMILY TO ATTEND THE GRADUATION CEREMONY WILL BE DISTRIBUTED AT THIS TIME ONCE THE REHEARSAL IS OVER – NO EXCEPTIONS!
Time & Location: arrive at the Burlington Convention Centre, Burlington by 5:30 pm
- Females: Skirt or dress pants (skirts look best with a gown), Dress shoes or sandals – NO FLIP FLOPS
Do not bring a purse – no security in the Hall
- Males: Dress pants, dress shirts (long sleeves look best), tie, Dress shoes and socks (no jacket necessary – too warm)
- NO Gum, No sunglasses, No hats, No electronic devices
- Go to the designated room at the Burlington Convention Centre as soon as you arrive to pick up your cap, gown and flowers.
- You must have your gown signed out by a staff member.
- You will then have to ensure you sign your gown back in at the end of the ceremony.
- If you neglect to return the gown (in your name), you will be charged for the 100.00
Once you have picked up your gown and flowers, you may go outside to get pre-ceremony pictures taken with your family and friends.
Return to the main foyer by 6:30pm sharp to line up for the procession
- Because seating is limited, please DO NOT LOSE graduation entrance tickets.
- IF you or your parents lose or do not bring their tickets with them, they will have to wait until all guests with tickets are seated.
- Please inform your parents that this information given today will be posted online (gobluego.ca) for their reference.