Please see links below for exam schedule and student procedures and expectation information.
- Students will write their Periods 1, 2, 3/4, and 5 exams in their regularly scheduled classrooms according to their timetable.
- All exams will commence at 9:00 am each day.
- Grade 9 and 10 exams will run from 9:00 – 10:30 am (1 ½ hours)
- Grade 11 and 12 exams will run from 9:00 – 11:00 am (2 hours).
- Thursday, February 1st is Exam Review Day. Teachers are available to review exams in designated rooms from 8:30 am – 2:25 pm, except between 12:00-1:00.
- Buses will run at regularly scheduled times.
- Friday, February 2nd is a PD day; second semester begins on Monday, February 5th.
- NOTE: School buses will be running at regular times in the morning and afternoon during examinations. There will be no early dismissal bus runs.